What You'll do in this tour
We will arrange for our driver guide to pick you up and from the lobby of your hotel in a comfortable new model air-conditioned van to head out for the picturesque landscape of the Chianti region. Here you have the chance to explore the surrounding area of Florence with stops in villages such as Greve or Castellina in a comfortable late model air-conditioned van. Depending on your tastes and budget your driver guide will take you to the best-hidden, local establishments for a typical lunch or if you let us know in advance, you may choose to have a lunch paired with a wine and olive oil tasting right at a vineyard. We will also arrange a private tour of the wine cellar just for you. After enjoying your lunch in the Tuscan countryside, your driver guide will be happy to take you to explore a quaint village and stop at an amazing butcher shop to sample some of the local salami`s and cheeses.
Length of the tour is 6 hours and included a hotel pickup and drop off at the end of the day. You will be back at your hotel by 3 pm.
Additional Information for Wine tasting & lunch on option at Vineyard:
- Lunch (Antipasto, first course, main course, dessert, wine/water) + Wine tasting of 4/5 wines - 40.00 Euros per person
- Wine tasting of 3 wines + snacks - 20.00 Euros per person
- Wine tasting of 3 wines - 15.00 Euros per person
- Available on Monday-Saturday with similar option on Sundays.
*Each price listed above also includes the tour of the wine cellar with history of the local vineyard being visited. Prices are subject to slight changes as they are separate from Miles&Miles
Additional Information to Note:
- This tour starts from your centrally located Florence area hotel. If you will be arriving by train and without luggage, we can also arrange to meet you at your arrival train platform into SMN station.
- If you are staying somewhere other than Florence be sure to let us know so that we can arrange your day appropriately.
- Maximum capacity of up to 7 people in your immediate group. 8 people may be possible with advance notice. Please ask for pricing.
- Approximate tour time is 6 hours and additional time can be added at an hourly rate. Please talk to your driver guide to be sure that it is possible and ask us for pricing.
- Admission fees, lunches, wine tastings, and gratuities are not included in the price of the tour.
- Please let us know in advance how many would like the optional wine tasting and and if you would like to pair it with snacks or lunch so that we can arrange this for you ahead of time.